Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - iPod to Megane II Privilege 6 cd changer help needed

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
iPod to Megane II Privilege 6 cd changer help needed

Hi there,

I picked up my 52/2003 Megane today, and despite my usual dislike for all things French I absolutely love it. I was disappointed to have to go home tonight (need to sleep before work, I'm not Super), I was loving it that much.

Anyway, in my old car (a Rover 25), to listen to my ipod I just used an iTrip, which worked perfectly - not quite CD quality, but near enough for me. I knew I'd have a problem with the Megane as the aerial is at the back of the car, and I was right.

Does anyone have any ideas to improve the reception on the radio from the itrip? I've scoured the forum but have I think the most popular solution round here involves doing things to the car (drilling) etc, which I'm not up for (due to inability). I've seen this Tiny URL - Hide Your Real Links - on ebay - would that do it? Could I have the wire poking out through the little drawer below the card reader? Does the Connects2 device require much work?

Hope someone can help! Not sure how I'll cope without the nonsense I listen to....

Currently in Graeme's garage:
2003 Renault Megane 1.6 Privilege
  5 Lastest Threads by Graeme
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
iPod to Megane II Privilege 6 cd changer help... Electronics glynntaylor 1 1619 12th November 2006 10:57 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome