Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - just a few things to ask for renault 19

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
just a few things to ask for renault 19

hey everyone
i have had my renault 19 cabby for about 2 months now and i love it to bits just a few things that are doing me head in where the fan heater buttons are they do not light up and the other day i went to turn it up to hot and the light came on and then went off so thats number 1

number 2 is when i use the central locking it locks the drivers door but not the passenger door you can see it go down a little but it does not lock so i have to do that by hand at the moment

number 3 wing mirrors the mirrors will go up and down electronically and they will come in but they will not go back out when you are trying to change your view

and just something else i wanted to know i got a pair of jbl 6x9 will they go in my car if so where would be the best place

my renault is a m plate and it has a 1.8 engine and the fan system is kind at the bttom of the center console if i could help anymore i would im new to this whole car thing

thanks every bit of help appreciated emma
Currently in djemmam's garage:
renault 19 cabriolet
  5 Lastest Threads by djemmam
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
just a few things to ask for renault 19 Electronics Lagdti 1 724 13th November 2006 03:11 PM
help with renault 19 Engines huwwatkins 5 1250 18th October 2006 01:44 PM
hi newbie here Welcome to RenaultForums djemmam 14 1519 6th October 2006 01:20 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome