Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dealer And Garage Recommendations

View Single Post
post #92 of (permalink) Old 14th November 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Having brought my Megane from Wests sales in Cambridge it seemed natural to stay with them for the service requirements, however after many run in's with service reception, their total lack of respect to customers and the attitude of 'we couldn't find anything wrong so you must be making it up' I soon stopped going back!

In August, my 18K service was due and having moved to Ely just north of Cambridge I was looking for a dealer who could carry out the service as I had no intention of returning to Wests, I found this tiny little dealer called Priory in Isleham just outside Ely and decided to give them a go, I booked my car in for the service in which they came to my house and collected my car in the morning, they called for payment in the afternoon and then delivered my car back to my house by mid afternoon - Personally, I couldn't ask for anything more, however they mentioned about an oil leak!!! Funny you should mention this, when I brought the car and noticed this I mentioned it to good old Wests who 'fobbed' me off with that it was simply spilt oil from when it was filled up!!! Priory said that this was not the case and had ordered a load of parts for me under warranty, once the parts had been delivered I got the car booked in, got a courtesy car for the time it was being fixed and the work was carried out having replaced 'every' gasket and oil seal except the Head Gasket on the engine. The guys in reception were superb, they dealt with me like I was actually human.... well thats more than Wests did!!!

The garage is:

Priory Ely
Tel: 01638 780352

Without a shadow of a doubt I shall be returning and continue to use Priory for all service needs having realised that I no longer have to use Wests, which is one hell of a relief!

Currently in Trouty1980's garage:
1.4 Megane '54'
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome