Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - traffic wardens

Thread: traffic wardens
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 14th November 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to mozzy
i can relate to these arseholes. it was better when the police were doing traffic warden duties cause they were more leniant where as now the council do it and the wardens get more bonus for the more tickets they dish out,
i once had a fiesta 1.8 diesel and the gear linkage disconnected in the middle of a 2 lane rd so i sat in rd with hazards on trying to move car by rolling it yet there are so many inconsiderate ****s who just would not stop. i was in the center of bristol and when i finally managed to get two wheels on kerb so cars can get past i rang a friend for a tow whilst i was on phone i spotted this hand come over my windscreen saying penalty notice etc etc so i jumped outy and confronted the warden who started with the old you should not be parked there ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤&#164 ; i told him i was broken down so he said thats not his problem and that i shoulld buy a decent car i absolutley lost it and grabbed the ticket off the windscreen and stuck it on his forehead and told him if e did not ¤¤¤¤ off i was gonna knock him out. 5 mins later the police cam and arrested me and said i could be done for threatening behaviour and assault then the traffic warden disapeered with a smug grin on his face then the police just gave me a warning and dissapeered then within minutes the warden was back informing me he had called for the removal truck which i know for a fact they cannot remove the vehicle if i am with it at the time so i just laughed at him and told him to ¤¤¤¤ off and get a proper job,then dave turned up with tools and he whacked the linkages back on and i ****ed off i never paid the ticket and til this day have heard nothing about it, i had my laugh when there was a story in the local paper about some bloke ****ting a traffic warden over the head with a stoplock thing lol the traffic warden then resigned cause the job was getting so dangerous lol when i looked at the picture thers the traffic warden who tried booking me that night lol 32 stitches down one side of his barnet lol

the movie snatch comes to mind

Currently in mozzy's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome