Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What do you call this part?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 13th August 2013 Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 38
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
What do you call this part?


I want to try and find a replacement part for my car, but I don't know what to look for on eBay .

What is this called exactly?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1312.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	21769


As you can see, I'm trying to do 'small' mods/cosmetic changes to my car here and there - there is almost like NO places here in ZA that really does anything for Renaults so importing the small things is only the way I can really go.
medicnick83 is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by medicnick83
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
What do you call this part? Bodywork medicnick83 2 805 13th August 2013 09:45 AM
How best to wire these LED's Electronics medicnick83 4 1131 12th August 2013 08:42 PM
Dismantling... 3rd brake light unit or high level... Bodywork medicnick83 0 1182 12th August 2013 01:55 PM
Boot lock loose Bodywork medicnick83 2 878 11th August 2013 02:18 PM
Renault Clio Mk2 Worry Engines lancs dave 1 669 19th June 2013 07:05 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome