Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 2 "No Fault Logged"

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 13th October 2005
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Thanks Ntiana, though possibly against my better judgement I've ordered another Laguna to replace it.

Incidentally, I was sorting through some paperwork and found the "very very very nice man's" report that he wrote out when I had to call out home start a few months ago. I was right insofar as the fault logged by the ECU was on no.2 injector, but as I don't get to see the bills (they go straight to the lease company) I can't swear that the dealer actually swapped the part.

Speaking to the dealer yesterday, they told me that they don't normally swap out parts unless they can see the fault as being present at the time of diagnosis. But they okayed the repair with the lease company and so went ahead and replaced the injector based on the logged fault code. So bearing in mind that no fault was shown when I took it in the first time (the AA man cleared it when he read it with his diagnostic computer) they probably ended up doing 'stuff all' last time around
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome