Join Date: Nov 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Thanked 7 Times in 3 Posts
I've posted this now to save time in waiting for a reply
How to enter the radio code after disconnecting the battery or unit removal
1. Switch on the radio and then 0000 will appear in the display screen.
2. Adjust the flashing digit with the thumb wheel on the steering wheel radio control.
3. Press the lower key on the steering wheel radio control to confirm the digit and move to the next one.
4. When complete press the lower key on the steering wheel control until you hear a bleep which should validate the code.
So if your code is 5432:
1. Turn the thumb wheel until you see 5 then press lower key.
2. Turn the thumb wheel until you see 4 then press lower key.
3. Turn the thumb wheel until you see 3 then press lower key.
4. Turn the thumb wheel until you see 2 then press lower key
5. Then press and hold the lower key on the steering wheel stalk until you hear a bleep.
The code is now entered and saved.
Currently in justg's garage:
Phase II Laguna 2.0 16v RXE