Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - Xenon Headlights - Discussion & how to change out

View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 14th October 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Laguna II Owner
I may be asking you to get me one of those kits because in the UK they are more expensive me finks..
Yep, the best way to get exactly what you need is to have a chassis number; afaik there are two different xenon kits for the Laguna II 2001-2005 (in Germany they call it "Phase 1"), the very early ones have a different power socket, this changed someday 2001 or early 2002

German parts sellers usually ask for "zu Ziffer 2" and "zu Ziffer 3" from the German vehicle registration certificate, for my car this is 3004 (Renault), 182 (Laguna II 2.2 dCi Estate Initiale). If you ask me to get parts for you it would be great to find out these numbers first. Can you give me the exact Name of your car eg. 1.8 16V Estate Privelege

If it makes sense I can offer you to get typical parts for service for you guys (pollen filter, petrol/diesel filters, oil filters, v-belts, whiper blades etc) als long as it makes sense to buy them here and mail them to the UK.

To get German Parts prices check the shop at unfortunately the shop is in German only and they do not ship to UK.
Currently in dFZe('s garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome