Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - PRANGED the Lag II

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to Disky

OIh dear, 40mph into a nice brick wall after some nobend had put oil on the corner of a road going under a bridge

Anyway,, need to price up some parts and i cant really afford to go to RenO, and thought it may be poss to do it myself instead of the insurance if cheap enough.

From what i can see, it needs the following.

OSF Wing
OSF Light incl indicator, (1 part i think)
Front Bumper
And the bit under the bumper
Painted Met Silver/Blue
Also think it has damaged a wheel sensor as i had the lights on coming back and the main wheel pressure assembly from underneath the pass side is all busted up and hanging down, AGAIN !!

Not had any joy getting prices from the net, but would anyone have any idea what this sort of repair would cost ?

The good news is, that the damage is not that bad for a 40mph collision, very safe car indeed.....

5 Lastest Threads by Disky
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
PRANGED the Lag II Bodywork Disky 23 3610 21st November 2006 08:59 PM
Renault Laguna II - Electronics - Loose sensor Electronics Lagdti 12 3146 31st August 2006 06:10 PM
Renault Clio bulbs, H7 or H4's ?? Electronics Disky 2 6510 22nd June 2006 07:09 PM
Silly servicing Cars & motoring Disky 20 3006 15th May 2006 07:51 PM
I can't blieve i just did this.............. Cars & motoring chris m 3 1068 15th April 2006 09:50 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome