Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Would you buy a Renault, after reading this???.. (The moaners thread)..

View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 18th October 2005
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to THIEKBLACK
I took in the Laguna the other day to have the speedo changed. They told me they would need the car all day, fine as i got a car on loan.5 insurance though. They rang me 4 hours later to give me the price of the job , which they had already quoted, and could they go ahead, idiots, . 1 HOUR later all done pick up your car. 1 HOUR and 100 labour. When picking up the car , a little damage to the dash, so hang on a mo we will have a look.---------------------------------------------------------- 30 minutes later, hello i,m the service manager shall we take a look, and be patronised, ?

I agree ,do the French get the same crappy deals as us Brits, never again.

Why do these dealers never have a customer satisfaction chart in the reception, oh silly me, they would be out of business in no time.

I reckon we should act more like our German neighbours and if we are not happy, blow the bl---y roof off.

The same goes for the dealer that sold me the car, after some poor work, oh dear, sorry, when you come back for a service perhaps we can do you a little deal, little bl---y deal indeed, will i go back? not on your bl---y life. Yes i did blow my top, only to be patronised , does this sound as if you have heard this before.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome