Thread: zoe
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11th September 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: zoe

Originally Posted by VelSatisfied View Post
Hi there and welcome.

TBH, having been employed within Ford Motor Company as one of those 'bouncers'... you will find it nigh on impossible to correspond/speak directly with a 'top' manager.

It's not that they don't care about the customer, but rather, they are employed by the board/shareholders in a more strategic capacity, rather than the operational aspects, the duties of which are delegated out.

I appreciate that this may frustrate someone (like yourself) who want to talk to the organ-grinder, rather than what they perceive to be the monkey - but businesses are structures whereby each person/department has a clearly-defined role/function to fulfill, otherwise it ceases to be an 'organisation' (as it isn't organised), and more a free-for-all.

Can I ask what the problems are that you have encountered? (without naming people - the forum has rules about naming & shaming).

Thanks Paul

I here what you are saying but I have been called a lair and have been very insulted by the way I have been treated by Renault UK so I was hoping some one on here add had the same problems and could shed some light on a way forward

Currently in Zoeiy's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome