Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II Instrument Panel "died"...

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th November 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna II Instrument Panel "died"...

Hi all,
Yesterdcay my battery ran flat (Please, don't ask me why... anyway it was my fault..), so I called the AA to kick start my car, but when I restarted it, the instrument panel was dead... as a consequence I've lost the speed counter, the milage (and other computer functionalities), the petrol gauge and, most curiously, this issue seems also to have affected the electric window on my side (the "one click opens it all" is not working anymore and even when I keep the button pressed it only opens it partially. In order to open it more I need to press the button again... to fully open the window I need to press the button 3/4 times).
Note that everything else works (Lights, indicators, breaks, internal lights).
The AA couldn't work out what was the problem. Does anyone has an idea of what the problem can be?

Currently in Laurence's garage:
Renault LAguna II 2001 Dynamique 1.8
  5 Lastest Threads by Laurence
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Dynamique owner's manual Cars & motoring Laurence 5 4350 6th December 2006 02:38 PM
Laguna II Instrument Panel "died"... Electronics Laurence 19 3159 26th November 2006 06:15 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome