Well, they came and took her away today, the bloke that picked it up was the mechanic from the bodyshop, he had a quick look and said he thought it would be written off for the following reasons.
1. Bonnet was squint, gap along top of wing was about 0>8mm, so he thought it was "twisted"
2. Dash lights were like a Xmas tree
3. The Wheel sensor located under the passenger floor was ripped off( well it wasn't until he tried to get it on lorry)
4. Steering lock was not working i.e. he could nopt lock the steering wheel so had to reload his lorry to put that on first
5. He also quoted the miles 137k and said he had never seen one go so far before, and it WILL do another 70k ish i would have thought.
Lets see what happens when i get the call in the next few days, but it aint looking good for ole bessie