Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 1 - Instrument Panel Removal(with pictures)

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 16th September 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Renault Laguna 1 - Instrument Panel Removal(with pictures)

hi i just had to change a clutch cable thought i would add few more pic to help others.

undo the 4 T20 screws (star type)

pull and slide out the 2 covers

undoing and removing the steering column cover will give just a little more space but helps a lot

i have steering wheel remote for radio, so remove the cover and undo both screws

time to remove speed-o, undo 3 screws, pull out and unclip wiring looms at back, i had 2 plus the speed-o cable which after 20mins i found you can just pull off.

open door if not already, undo 2 screws and pull, this allows easy access to remove air pipe to gain better access to clutch cable parts

wiggle like mad the air pipe right, it only slots into another pipe on left side, once unhooked remove by pull left side first and treading the rest thu,(in pic got my left and right messed up)

what i did was poke cable tho the bulkhead from the eng bay, then grab the cable put into the right place hook in and then start hooking up the rest of the cable in the eng bay.
put all back together in rev, started, test drive, feels like a brand new mines 16 years old. hope my pics help
Currently in falconsirrus's garage:
1997 laguna 1 1.8 petrol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to falconsirrus For This Useful Post:
alesyx (4th October 2013), argesean (11th January 2014), Skumlerud (3rd January 2014), tibiferi (25th May 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome