Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 21st September 2013
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

I have read these post's with interest and have the following.

2004 1.9dci tourer, 54000 miles from new, serviced every 12 months by me, full service every time not just oil and filter.

The car was running like a dream on till Orange injection fault light appeared, car had no power, still runs and is ok for around town but no turbo what so ever.

Have read code on a Renault can clip = 3DEF EGR valve stuck open.

Checked the valve and it came out in half, had to chisel the stuck part off. Purchased a brand new valve. No change re-set the error code but just keeps coming back.

Have checked all the vacuum pipes and all are ok.
Checked all wiring and connections and all are ok.

Took the battery off today and took the ECU out, mine does not have the gunk in it referred to in this thread, the connectors are all as new and again all wiring is fine and dandy.

Could this be the Turbo boost pressure valve 8200270451? If so where can these be purchased new, Ebay only list's used items and Google only list over seas sites.

Any help at all please.

Note on EGR valve, this had carbon soot around it but no build up, lumps or sludge.

Currently in horne65's garage:
One Laguna ll, 2004, 1.9dci, One Clio 1.5dci 2005 = 100bhp, 2014 Corsa 1.4 Turbo, 2011 Audi A1 1.6 Diesel
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome