Join Date: Dec 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
REnault Clio II - Wheels and Tyres - Graoning noise when turning right
my wife god bless has a clio 1.4 which gives her great pleasure to drive and my self loads of grief repairing
2001 1.4 16v Dysaster
so far :
1. connector under the seat loose causing a service warning light to appear on the dash
2. 3x ht plugs shorting out making it run on only 3 pots, loss of power and stalling
3. rear brake linings came away locking up the back wheels and i had to get a hub puller to get it apart
4. washer motor packed in, easy enough untill the rubber seal fell out when replacing it and could not be found again.
5. 2x head light bulbs blown ( no skin left on my hands must be an easier way????)
6. central locking intermitant and the unit had to be replaced
7. Now it is making a rumbling noise when driving this is especialy noticable when turning right. There is no play in the bearings and no knocking from the CV joints ??? any one come across this ????
please help thanks
Currently in Rojoo0's garage:
2001 clio 1.4
Last edited by Rojoo0; 3rd December 2006 at 04:34 PM.