Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Window Sticker

Thread: Window Sticker
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 5th December 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Originally Posted by SpaRky33 View Post
all to do with originality I guess, with it no being there it's probably had a replacement rear screen, my car still has all the original stickers all round, even all the gumph on the windscreen
I've taken the EuroNCAP sticker out of my back window because it often used to blur the registration plate of the car behind. Now don't ask me why, because I can't put my finger on it, but that used to annoy me for some reason.

I was going to take the Elf one out too, but that seems to be stuck on with stronger glue. All I've succeeded in doing so far is picking away at the edges. I reckon I'll have to either wait for warmer weather or get the wife's hairdryer on it.

I have to admit that I did 'de badge' my last Laguna, but not out of choice. The second time I washed it (by hand) from new, I ended up being the proud owner of a 'Lagun' with a surplus 'a' rattling round in the ashtray. Removing the other letters seemed like an easier option than trying to stick the 'a' back on. Besides, if they were stuck on with similar adhesive, they'd probably have dropped off the next time I washed it anyway.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome