Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna II Instrument Panel "died"...

View Single Post
post #20 of (permalink) Old 6th December 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
For what concerns everything which is not electrical (excluding changing the various light bulbs which I can do myself), I always rely on non-dealer garages, but when it comes to electrical stuff, then I prefer to go with the main dealer. Mostly because they know what they're dealing with and they don't mess around... usually..
For instance, I had the wheels sensor-valves changed twice (on two different wheels), but while the first time they managed to reprogram the valve into the car system, the second time they had problems with it and up until yesterday I could only see three out of four wheels on my dashboard.
Anyway my main concerns at the moment is the mileage (which has been reset). While on one hand that sounds "nice", on the other it's not (Especially considering that the MOT the car passed a couple of months ago shows a different number). Is this something that can/should be rectified (My main concerns is the legal implication, especially if I am to sell the car).
Currently in Laurence's garage:
Renault LAguna II 2001 Dynamique 1.8
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome