Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #243 of (permalink) Old 8th December 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hey vass20, long time no speak!

I am still around....I am just got a lot of work on at the moment which I had to complete by year-end - busy, busy, busy as they say! AXP is a busy place at the moment, lot of new deals / products / markets to launch! AND planning my next holiday (off on Monday to HK and Bali!!)

Anyway to the matter in hand, I was expected to escalate a letter up the chain of VOSA too, as I actually feel SJ is pretty incompetent (based on comments he has previously made to me, and appears to be to those who have also contacted him too!).

Personally, the only way action will be taken is what I've said before, a class law-suit against Renault UK - but this will only help if EVERYONE (who has been affected) on this forum is willing to be part of this and go to court (if required), and also adds to the initial costs. The only concern is that this would be a very long-winded and time-consuming activity and I feel it would need a few key people to focus upon leading this action!

Even initially a few of us meeting up somewhere to discuss the current position, and bang our heads together on how best to achieve the ultimate outcome....(and what this outcome should be for all concerned!)

I don't mind being one of them, but need a couple of others to assist, both technically, professionally, and morally!

I take it that the forum has now been updated so only registered folks can read these mailings now correct? Cos I am bit paronoid that "the others" might have read some of these points....this was another reason why i have been quiet, as I've been trying to think a way to do this without drawing too much attention.

Aaron Brigatti
Brigatti Online -

Clio Bonnet-Catch Issues?
- Read the Correspondence Archive (Recently Updated!) @
- and the latest on my experiences @

Currently in brigatti's garage:
2009 Audi A4 1.4 TFSI
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome