Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio 2 - Bonnet Catch Failures

View Single Post
post #246 of (permalink) Old 9th December 2006
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Vass 20
"I was not aware that you had suffered injuries"

Because of the impact and fright I jerked pulling and twisting my neck and back, wasn't too bad at the time but a few days later I was in agony, I was signed off work. Iv been experiencing awful nightmares since the accident about the accident it's self and what could have happened, causing me to turn into a bit of a wreak at times, I have been diagnosed with 'Post traumatic Stress disorder'

"the FOI act allows whoever to hide behind curtains of pretence. I had similar if not stronger rights to personal information held by Norwich Union"

Norwich Union is covered under the Data Protection Act as they are a private company. The Freedom of Information Act applies to government bodies so it is not as easy for them to come up with an excuse not to give me the info. If they do decline to give me the information I will be appealing to the Information Commissioner. I have studied the FOI Act and as far as I can see they do not have any grounds to reject my request.

When I have asked people to PM me it is to get more specific information from people who have already posted. I need these more specific details to help me progress in my case. Anyone who does PM me who had not already posted on the site I will encourage to do so.

"Meesh mentions his lawyers" - small point Meesh stands for Michelle.

Brigatti -
As I live in Scotland I can not be part of a class action - the law does not alow for this.

I am in a fortunate position that I have legal cover under my home insurance policy so they cover all my legal costs (Norwhich Union home plan plus) so I am happy and able to go all the way with Renault.
Currently in Meesh's garage:
2003 Renault Clio Billabong
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome