Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace 2007 tyre wear

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 15th October 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Espace 2007 tyre wear

Originally Posted by Roomiester View Post
Hi All.

After many phone calls to Renault about my uneven tyre ware on the rear of my Grande Espace and not being listened to I have decided to join this forum as other owners of renault cars are having the same issue. I have had 2 wheel alighnment checks wich shows there is a issue that is causing my tires to become bald on the outer part of the tyre and fine from the middle to the inner part of the tyre. I have read that other peole on here are having the same issue and After speaking to MIRA who will be getting back to me with some more information I feel that we should be contacting watchdog about this.
If your front tyres where having the same issue it could be fixed by adjustment.
I am trying to get enough bodies to complain about this to make a difference for us all.

I have called and spoke to Watchdog who said that we need more people to complain about this problem.

Many thanks

Andy B
wot tyre wear is it can we have a pic i am a tyre fitter. oand 2 wheel adjustment will not do it
Currently in paulandtash's garage:
renualt espace auto 3,0 v6 petrol
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome