Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Dealer Complaint, just wanted your thoughts on the situation.

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 26th October 2013
Prof Peach
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Dealer Complaint, just wanted your thoughts on the situation.

I might have missed the answer already but did they supply a new fob and program it?
Did they return the old one and if so, apart from a small broken piece of plastic does it still work? Might be best to try one of the many cheap key repair places (I had a key card repaired on mine 2 months ago when I was ready to buy new) while you try to get satisfaction from Renault.

I've worked for a main dealer (not renault) and we would bend over backwards to keep customers happy... hence, we were #1 in the UK customer satisfaction for one franchise and Dealer of the year 3 years running for one of the other Franchises we operated. What I'm saying is try another dealer from now on. Not all main dealers are the same. Be careful if you are using feedback on tinternet to find one. People are generally VERY critical on the internet and you rarely balanced when giving details (though it has to be said, the OP seems to be fair). Local recommendations from friends, workmates etc are best.
Currently in Prof Peach's garage:
04 Laguna II 2.2 dci Initiale SportTourer
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome