Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Annoying clock (satnav)

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 16th December 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by scooterist007 View Post
well if theres a setting for daylight hours, i be dammed if i can find it! Ive been through all the options and havnt found anthing except to change the time which is usless cos when you start the car up again it reverts back again!
and I know suffolk is in the a**ehole of england but surley we must be on the same time as the rest of the uk lol
Yes but we are talking french (like when everything goes metric for no obvious reason). This is ether man and highly volatile. Check through all your pages for options, including voices (which also change language on mine.) I take it your satnav is having no problems with satellites.
You haven't by any chance had the car transported (like on the Chunnel e.g.) with satnav off (why would you have it on in such a case?). According to the book, it takes some time to find out where it actually is after such transportation. The gps logo should be green if it knows where it is.

The code to access your expert mode pages is 4112 (I had to be reminded recently... Ta' H'ratio)

Good luck.
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome