Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - No Cruise Control Display/Logo and Quicker Computer Prompting...???

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th December 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Question No Cruise Control Display/Logo and Quicker Computer Prompting...???

I've just got my car today, and so far I'm loving it, just these two things are bugging me.

If I set the speed limiter, I get the speed limiter info show up on screen, and the little yellow logo on the dash.

I'm sure when you click the button up into the cruise control option I should have a cruise control screen where I can see the speed with a similar icon on the dash, but nothing is displayed. I can set the controls with the buttons on the steering wheel and feel that it is activated. But I don't get the screen that it says I should in the manual, or this light on the dash.

When I was clicking switches in the showroom I'm almost positive I saw it, but since nothing...

Is there anything I can do about it? Have I turned it off somewhere?...?

And lastly, is there anyway to set the voice to come quicker. I.E. if there is a hazard like the seatbelt is undone, door insecure..., to tell me within ~5 secs not ~1-2 mins after a loada beeps?

I'd much appreciate any light on these two questions!

Currently in jmdrizen's garage:
2001 Renault Laguna 3.0l v6 Auto
  5 Lastest Threads by jmdrizen
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Resetting / Rebooting Renault Laguna ??? Electronics andylowe 8 2894 19th December 2006 04:05 PM
No Cruise Control Display/Logo and Quicker... Electronics jmdrizen 4 1005 16th December 2006 09:55 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome