Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna 1.9DCi ST - Rear Wiper

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 19th December 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by SportTourer View Post
Have you tried taking the car to another Renault dealer?
Your car is still under manufacturers warranty so you could take it to any dealer you like. Just because your garage say they have checked with Renault doesn't actually mean they have. They may be trying to fob you off.

When you go to the Renault dealer, hopefully they will have some ST's there so they can show you how the wiper operates on those cars! Ask to see them working.
For sure ST i could do that but havent had time to go elsewhere yet and was hoping some more people might tell me how theres operated.

The actual Renault dealer i use have been very good. Whenever i take thae car in to them they service it etc and clean/ hoover followed by a courtesy call 2 weeks after to check i'm happy with everything and to let them know if i have any probs. Not bad service in my opinion. Even when it went in for the clutch slave cylinder recall earlier this year they cleaned it!! On top of this they are cheaper than another dealer 10 miles away!!
Currently in Noj's garage:
04 Laguna II ST 1.9Dci Dynamique
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome