Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna Dyn Tech Sat Nav Problem after flat battery

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st December 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Laguna Dyn Tech Sat Nav Problem after flat battery

After 3 years faultless service I decided to buy my 53 Renault Laguna Dynamique Techno with Carminat turn by turn mono sat nav. About a week later I left the lights on and the battery went flat. Recharged it, entered the radio code - no problem. Went to set the clock, and it asked for the navigation CD, put this in and it came up Navigation loading and the egg timer, this then changed to navigation lordes (or something like that) then it comes up "installationsfajl" which I assume means installation failed. I've tried disconnecting the battery and starting again, I've looked at the fuses in the little box by the door, and I've pulled "Fuse 1" under the bonnect, but all I get is this "Installationfajl" again and again.

I have rung 4 dealers and none have a clue, I've rung Renault UK and they gave me the number of Navtec, who say they are only responsible for the database.

HELPPPPPP! I know if i take the car to Renault, they'll scratch their heads and just say it needs a new unit

Looking foward to some ideas - please!!
Currently in Hamburgler's garage:
53 Laguna Dyn Techno
  5 Lastest Threads by Hamburgler
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna Dyn Tech Sat Nav Problem after... Electronics Getafix 6 1689 21st December 2006 03:40 PM
Hi all Welcome to RenaultForums chris m 3 539 21st December 2006 03:30 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome