Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio v6 sport

Thread: Clio v6 sport
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 26th July 2005
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
Originally Posted by sidestep
I wish it was that easy, i called the local dealer for a test drive and they said that RENAULT don't have one to test drive. I then said could they get one from another dealer? The final answer was there isn't a demo v6 sport!!

Now i don'k know about you but i'm not parting with 27k for a car i can't test first..
There isn't a demo? Utter cobblers!

I've seen one running around Manchester on trade plates, obviously being taken out for a motorway run on the M602 so that the tester might get an opportunity to open it up. I assume it was the one out of the Renault Manchester showroom, as there are no other Renault dealers in the area. Lookers in Chester also had one in the showroom the last few times I was there. It may be primarily there to be pretty and make people go "woo!" but I'm sure it's available for test drives if you can convince them you're serious.

So that's both of the Renault dealers that I regularly use, and both have a V6 Clio. It may be worth finding your nearest "Renault <insert place name here>" dealer, as I believe Renault UK actually own these dealerships (as opposed to them being franchises) and they should be able to at least get hold of anything in the range.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome