Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Clio bumper ish

Thread: Clio bumper ish
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 25th December 2006 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clio bumper ish


I drove through a puddle the other day and a bit of plastic fell off my 2001 clio model. Its a bit that goes underneath the radiator and connects the bumper bottom to the car. It's only a small bit of plastic but does it serve a major purpose and what is it called? Its the recent model, (not the newest thats out now, its the one before) Is it a splash plate or guard or something?
Currently in maclary's garage:
2001 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
maclary is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by maclary
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clio bumper ish Bodywork DEEJAY 225 1 1006 25th December 2006 02:57 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome