Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio - Buyer's Guides - Delivery Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 31st October 2005 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Clio - Buyer's Guides - Delivery Problems

My car has now been on order since May. Was originally supposed to take delivery of my 182 the 24th Oct, then the 4th Nov.

Received a call from Renault UK last Monday saying that the vehicle is going to stay in Dieppe for the forseable future. Renault are experiencing Trim Panel problems (Renault UK dont know what that means) and around 40 odd cars are going to be held there until the new parts are manufactured and delivered.

Last week Renault promised to provide me with a courtesy car until mine is delviered...... 7 days later none of my calls have been returned and still no courtesy car.

I know of at least 13 other people in exactly the same position and we will all be writing to the CEO of Renault, BBC Watchdog, BBC Topgear and Whatcar magazine for starters.

Is anyone else experiencing this kind of problem and does anyone know what a Trim Panel problem means?

Look forward to hearing from you
  5 Lastest Threads by gorse2005
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Clio - Buyer's Guides - Delivery Problems Clio mrtotty 12 4257 31st October 2005 01:32 PM
Problems with delivery Cars & motoring Ivor_E_Tower 1 998 31st October 2005 01:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome