Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Vel Satis 2.2dci fuel economy?

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 28th December 2006
Diamond member
VEL SATISfied's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 269
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 1
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Hi nice to see another velsatis owner on the forum. I too have a 2.2dci but the auto model. Most of my driving is 70% motorway and the other 30% inner city. I seem to get between 38-43mpg showing on the comp when on the m/way and low 30s inner city but i have never reset the computer just to compare one road type to another I just look at the overall trip.
Hope you enjoy your new motor, have fun,
Currently in VEL SATISfied's garage:
Renault Laguna Sport Tourer GT Line Tomton 2.0Dci
VEL SATISfied is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome