Independent Renault Forums banner

*** VOTE NOW :: Do you want a FREE RenaultForums car sticker? ***

Forum Car Stickers + Clio Window Decals..

58K views 252 replies 34 participants last post by  SportTourer 
#1 · (Edited)
Members

Does anybody know of anywhere where I can purchase a rear window decal for my renault clio...va va voom is preferable thank you in anticipation
Gordon

G
#183 ·
selwonk said:
Ok - the stickers have been posted. You should get them fairly soon (apart from people in Sweden and Mexico!)

Cheers!
:rofl: A couple of you may find the stamp upside down on the bottom of the envelope rather than the top - bit hasty to get them done and didn't check the envelopes were all the right way up :eek:

G
#186 ·
Many many thanx guys for this generous offering..

Will keep an eye out for the postie before random dog gets her teeth into the envelope..

Note to self - must buy cage for rear of front door or alternatively for random dog..

G
#189 ·
Go back and get it I have a recipe for you OG..

You'll need to take some more trips out as you'll need another 3 sacrificial birds - suggest using the espace due to greater visible surface area ( try handbraking at high speed )

Pigeon Pie

Preparation time 30 mins to 1 hour
Cooking time 1 to 2 hours

Ingredients
4-5 pigeons, drawn
salt and pepper
250g/8oz stewing beef
250g/8oz shortcrust pastry
beaten egg to glaze
2 tsp cornflour
300ml/10fl oz stock

Method
1. preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2. Joint the birds into two breast joints and two leg joints each and stew the rest of the carcass in a little water to make stock for the gravy.
3. Cut the beef into small pieces and line a deep 20cm/8in pie dish with these.
4. Lay the pigeon joints on top, cover with water, add salt and pepper, then cover the pie dish with greased paper or aluminium foil. Place in the oven and simmer for 1½ hours.
5. Remove from the oven and raise oven temperature to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
6. Cover the pie with the shortcrust pastry, brush the top with beaten egg, put back into the oven and bake until the pastry is golden brown.
7. Make a gravy by mixing 10g/2tsp cornflour with a little cold water and add to 300ml/10fl oz of the warmed stock. Allow to thicken while stirring, season and serve with the pie.

#192 ·
OG said:
I don't know, the Mexican one was sent first class, the UK ones second, it'll probably get there first;)

nah, knowing mexican borders laws....I think they can be sent around the world TWICE before I can get them....really, we've got issues here, hope I dont get in too much trouble by sending stuff there.

By the way, that adress....I dont know who's recieving it but I'm sending the sticker we use in clio club here in mexico...so you can also have a mexican renault sticker showin' off in your car there....hehe pretty cool I supppose.

see ya then!

G
#198 ·
Hopefully, if we can encourage more users to post, those letterheads will be winging their way to dealers, product suppliers and service providers over the next few months asking for discounts for our members....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.