Hi this may be an easy fix but I am clueless.
I have a scenic rx4 2.0 petrol. It's been standing a while outdoors so the battery went dead. So I did what most people would have done, taken battery in, and charged it up. The battery was completely dead not even reading as 0% on the gauge. Left over night, was 100% by the morning. Now when I connect it up all I get is a very fast red dot flashing on my dash. (Even with the key out of the ignition)
Nothing at all works on the car. Won't turn over fob won't lock/unlock car internal central locking not working either. The only life is that damn red light and the
light when I turn the key to ignition.
Spent hours looking for the solution and found no real answers. Can some genius please help me