Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - road tax time again

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd January 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Post road tax time again

i was on this website Page Has Expired !!!!!this page expires so you can still click this link then click the following...home/vehicle enquiry/next to see the page im talking about !!!!!! to check how much my road tax would be for my car by weighing up the option of 6 months or 12 months,,,,
anyway to my surprise i found that my car is dearer than my van to tax -- not much but any thoughts????? ive typed in the registration numbers and manufacturer name only, to see car/van emission rating and rate/due date.

van toyota hiace 2445cc old generation diesel (injection pump) year of manufacture 1999 £170 for year £93... for 6 months and no emission rating found for this vehicle

car renault laguna 2200cc old generation diesel year of manufacture 1995 £175 for year and £96... for 6 months and no emission rating found for this vehicle

i can appreciate this "system" of tax may be in its youth but would have thought these would have been the same or at worst the bigger engine would have cost more than the cars engine... are works vehicles given some sort of small discount or something or has any one else got any clues,, dont get me wrong i can cope with £5 but interested in any views
p.s. this is also a useful tool to see if any of your old cars have been scrapped .... my first car a ford fiesta b77xus comes up as unliscensed since the time it was scrapped years ago

4 out of 3 people dont get fractions
Currently in robster's garage:
12reg trafic 115 dci , y reg clio 1.2 grande , v reg 1.9 dti scenic sport alize

Last edited by robster; 2nd January 2007 at 10:07 PM. Reason: web page expired
  5 Lastest Threads by robster
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
scenic 1.9 dti turbo removal Engines robster 5 6899 25th August 2012 05:46 PM
back after a long while Welcome to RenaultForums robster 1 482 21st August 2012 08:35 PM
renault gearboxes Transmissions ottoman 1 1096 3rd January 2008 10:38 PM
yahoo slurp spider???? Feedback & Announcements coffeemad dad 5 1593 12th February 2007 10:28 PM
hus the guy in china Jokes & funny stuff chris m 2 973 11th February 2007 08:41 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome