Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic - Water Ingress Causing Central Locking And Immobiliser Fault

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 3rd January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

no, the red led light is no longer flashing in the dash, i did notice that this had stopped coming on at all. I managed to get a guy from the local renault garage to come and have a look at the car during his lunch break and after checking it out his view was that it is either a problem with the ' UCH ' (fuse box) or the Injection computer. He said he'd check wiring diagrams for my car later in the afternoon and get back to me.
He called me later to give me some very bad news that after discussing it with fellow workers, the car either needs a new UCH (fuse box) or a new Injector computer both with a price list of around 400 each...but he needs to check the wiring out further in order to find out for certain which one is the problem...I'm blown away at the price of these parts and can only wait till he finds out which 1 it needs. getting worried that iv bought a lemon
Currently in blueboy's garage:
1998 renault scenic megane RT 1.6e
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome