Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 24th November 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

Originally Posted by Ascalon View Post
OK, I've finally got my 1.9 DCi sorted with this problem.

It was the MAP sensor , but it was complicated by broken wiring from the throttle pedal to the ECU . The wiring was showing both heat and chaffing damage, leading to intermittent faults and loss of throttle response.

The throttle pedal had to be completely rewired back to the ECU . That sorted the anomalous error warnings and then the new MAP sensor stopped the limp mode injector warning light issues.

However, to add insult to injury, and no small cost too, the clutch and flywheel had to be changed as well.

I now have a very expensive 10 year old Laguna that is running well.

HI ascalon...I have been struggling with same "injection fault" and limp mode since April this year. I have changed all filters; the EGR valve, MAP sensor , MAF sensor;a new Inter-cooler; new turbo solenoid (8200270451), new glow-plug relay; and the fault doesn't go away. I have a Renault Laguna without EU controll now. PERKELE!
Turbo seems to not be the problem, is not noisy and was checked for any signs of wear; seemed to be OK. I haven't checked the pedal; I will try to do it during this week, since outside is heavily snowing now.
Do you have any pics related to these change of wiring of the accelerator pedal?
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome