Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Espace IV wipers

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 27th November 2013
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Espace IV wipers

Oi oi chaps, my 2007 Mk 4 also gives the bird a better view than me!

I spent a happy half hour in my local spares shop with guy and his fitment lists for a variety of manufacturers which pretty much all agreed that the passenger side gets the loner blade (although the length of the drivers side varied). His thoughts were that when Renault produced a RHD version they didn't modify the wiper assembly along with the rest of it.

With regards to "Do they look like yours?" that's what mine came with and I bought pattern 26/28" flat blades to replace them. I needed some pronto before a long, wet drive recently so got some of the "old school" type from the local car chap who doesn't stock the longer ones as only about three cars actually use them!

Just as a note, he was great! He gladly spent the time checking the different makes and specs with me to make sure I had the right lengths and then came outside with his mate and a handful of different fitments to make sure they would go on the car! If that had been Halfords they wouldn't have known what an Espace was and then would've charged me a tenner to come outside and tell me they didn't fit!
Currently in rockingbird's garage:
2007 Espace 2.016v Techrun
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome