Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 30th November 2013
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Re: Renault Laguna 2 - 1.9dCi No Turbo Boost/Limp Mode*FIXED*

Originally Posted by juanravines2 View Post
HI ascalon...I have been struggling with same "injection fault" and limp mode since April this year. I have changed all filters; the EGR valve, MAP sensor , MAF sensor;a new Inter-cooler; new turbo solenoid (8200270451), new glow-plug relay; and the fault doesn't go away. I have a Renault Laguna without EU controll now. PERKELE!
Turbo seems to not be the problem, is not noisy and was checked for any signs of wear; seemed to be OK. I haven't checked the pedal; I will try to do it during this week, since outside is heavily snowing now.
Do you have any pics related to these change of wiring of the accelerator pedal?
Sorry juanravines2,
I don't have any pics because by the time the fault got as bad as it did, I had exhausted my level of technical ability and gave it to a local garage who sorted it out. All I can tell you is that there are six wires that run from the ECU direct to the pedal and they replaced them almost all the way back to the ECU from the pedal end.

The pedal assembly itself was just fine though.

Hope that helps in some way.

Currently in Ascalon's garage:
2003 Renault Laguna II 1.9 DCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome