Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help: Bonnet Stuck (latch Broken)

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 8th January 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by Darren-T View Post
Hello- Sorry to infringe on the bonnet situation.. but I just cannot find how to start a new topic!! Hoping someone can help.. Gonna be fitting a new door glass to the passenger door of my 1990 reanault 19.. just wondering if there's anything I should know.. any delicate areas or things that a prone to snap and so on! Any general advice would be appreciated as the glass I found is the only one in the world I think!! Cheers! Darren, Croydon, Surrey

Sorry again for infringing on the bonnet situation!! Good luck with it!
go to the main forum and click megane or bodywork, in the corner will be new thread,click that and there you go

@e-mac- sounds to me the cable has snapped, you will have to break the drivers side kidney grill in the bonnet(price one up first before breaking it.and buy a new cable) once done you will have to get a torch and have a look for the snapped cable dangling some where,get some mole grips and lock it onto the cable tight and pull,your bonnet should open, once done that will be the easy bit done!!! now you will have to fit the new cable and sometimes can be a right pig to do
Currently in DEEJAY 225's garage:
2006 megane 225 CUP
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome