Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its Bye Bye Renault i am affraid :-(

View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 8th January 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by chrisash32 View Post
Do you really think there is a change of me getting some money back if i kick up enough of a fuss?

I have tried to in the past but got nowhere with it.
Worth the try again?

Definitely, but it is not about kicking up a fuss. You say you have tried in the past, and I'm hoping you did so in writing and have their responses still.

The history needs to be put together in a chronological order with details of work done and where done. It needs to be collated from when it was new so you need the history that came with the car if any. If you don't have it, you should ask for a printout from dealer; they are networked and should be able to pick-up any attendance ever given to this car, either by VRM or chassis number, wherever it was done in UK.

I trust you still have receipts for everything. I'm sorry that I missed this thread completely when it was started but I have searched your posts here but haven't managed to put it together because obviously, it's fragmented.

If you put things together, it would be a good starting point. Everything must be done in writing and if the problems do not relate to damages sustained in accidents or such (just an example), you should obtain a reasonable response from RCS . Yes, some of them have good judgement and initiative.

Why not give it a try. If you think you deserve it, you probably do.

Keep posting buddy. If I can help in any way, I will.
Currently in vass20's garage:
Citroen Relay 2.2 HDi + Citroen C4 1.6 HDi EGS
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome