Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna 1 Phase 1 - Wheel Bearing Noise*FIXED*

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 3rd November 2005
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by steven
cheers mark, wat ,if any probs have u had with ur est mark? the only major work is going to be the bearings,electrics played up once,central locking plays up sometimes,i think depending on weather,oooooooo an leaks hehe,ive tried the sheets on door panels,to no avail so ive just cut some plastic an put it where the rain comes in at bottom of door,does the job hehe........
No problems as yet, but I've only had it about two and a half months (fingers crossed). Hardest thing was finding the right replacement wiper blade for the

I'm pleased with it up to now, especially the mpg it's returning (50mpg pretty much all the time). The only niggles I have is wondering when/if something will happen after reading all the posts on here, but it seems the later Laguna has a lot more problems than the previous model if all the posts are anything to go by.

It's a one owner ex fleet car, although highish mileage (118,000), probably mostly spent in top gear trundling up and down the motorways, so seems like it's had a fairly easy life (compared to a town car at least), the interior is unmarked.

If it serves me as well as the Rover 620 I've just got rid of I'll be very happy, that was a really reliable car.

Currently in HD462's garage:
2000 Renault Laguna 1.9dti estate
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome