Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its Bye Bye Renault i am affraid :-(

View Single Post
post #25 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by vass20 View Post
Doesn't that depend on what is wrong with the airbag and power-steering?

That's what Jonathan and mpbmpbmpb thought too. But one had a £3000 bill picked up and the other a £3000 bill and subsequently a new £6k engine also paid for by RCS .

But what the hey? Who am I to be telling people what they should or should not do? Sorryt folks, but I don't propose to get into a sparky/lag type argument.

I'm off to my bed to get rid of a haddock.

G'nite y'all.
Neither do I want to get into an arguement, but I feel the advice in the first place could have been better worded.
The car is sold therefore subsequent advice given is a lengthy waste of time for the guy. Muddied even further by the fact it was a private sale 13 months since purchase and sorry to repeat this - that the car has now been sold/traded in.

Does anybody honestly think he has the time to go through this process and get a result?
How for instance would he prove the airbag was possibly faulty? Who will give this evidence on a car that has been sold/traded in, no longer in his possesion?

A lost cause I fear and an unfortunate expensive experience for the chap.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome