Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - New member inputing radio code

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Send a message via MSN to lathamd
Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Hi all, I, no doubt another newbee. I'd like to introduce myself, My name is Bernard and live in Plymouth.
Now I have a problem for you solve. Recently purchase a Mk2 Clio 1.2 Grande RN (1999) had a broken cambelt so bought it for a very reasonable price. But as it had been standing a long time the battery went flat and lost the radio code. I got the code from my local friendly Renault dealer but how do you input the code?
By the way got the engine fixed ok. Just a few bent valves and when I finally started it it went first time - Sweet music! All I need now is music inside the car! By the way the radio is a Philips with a single CD player and with remote controls by the steering wheel.
Any help appreciated - Cheers!
Is it the standard stereo?, if it is, using the controls on the side, you should be able to use the "wheel" to change the numbers and pressing the button on the bottom change to digit number 2, if this doesnt work, try using strereo buttons. i.e button 1 will change digit one, button 2 will change digit 2?
Hope this helps.
Currently in lathamd's garage:
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome