Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its Bye Bye Renault i am affraid :-(

View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by vass20 View Post
I think THIS is a total waste of time. I would rather be considering what went wrong with his car and why. Four years old and 80k miles is not much in the life of a car, IMO.
As Reeves and Mortimer used to say "You wouldn't let it lie!"

This latest post by you is just semantics as to what constitutes an arguement I fear.

Drop the blue glaring highlighted italic emphasis. That is rather confrontational and argumentative in getting your point over don't you think?

I can't see how you feel I have decided anything for him?? I'm sure he has a mind of his own.

How do I know he interpreted it as harsh? The car owners reply to your Errrrrr! Ehmmmmm! Excuse me suh post was;

"Quite simple, Warranty expired on 01/12/2005 (you only get 3 Years)
I purchaced the car on 03/12/2005 Therefor during the last 13 months of me owning the car it has been out of warranty!!

Reading it again he certainly doesn't sound as though he was too pleased with the comments made - as for emphasis, he rounded it off with two exclamation marks!! A sure indicator of chagrin.
Nobody likes being told they have perhaps made a mistake, especially a costly one.

Last edited by rodmaker; 10th January 2007 at 10:05 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome