Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its Bye Bye Renault i am affraid :-(

View Single Post
post #32 of (permalink) Old 9th January 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Just to add, bloody right i am not best pleased at waving over 10k of my hard earn money away.

If there was a hope at all, i will be the fist in line to claim as much of that as i can back from RCS !!

But like other posters have mentioned, there legal obligation to provide free repairs etc etc is just 3 years (standard warranty) now it then becomes at the discretion of RCS if they feel you are of valued custom to them in supporting any issues past this 3 year barrier.

I would be quite interested to know how the other guys mentioned managed to get so much from RCS after the warranty had expired. Like i mentioned previously, i had tried in the past but i seemed to be thrown down at every hurdle, so i give up and walked away with a replacement engine cover...

So, if the guys that have done this and succeeded could come forward and let me know just how they managed to do it with such effective results, then please do.

Thanks to everyone that has responded!

Currently in chrisash32's garage:
2002 Renault Megane Sport II 1.9dCi
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome