Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Its Bye Bye Renault i am affraid :-(

View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 10th January 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Hi Folks,

In the past I have raised issues with many companies or manufacturers off products/goods/services well past the original date of warranty and have had items/goods/services refunded/exchanged/replaced even in the days where it was not so easy to contact or find out who was actually responsible. I find it is always easier starting of softly then become more assertive if that does not work, I have found most reputable traders are quite flexible in their approach it has cost me very little in time or expense but have saved myself a considerable amount of money in replacement costs.

I would not accept any product/goods/ service that is substandard or not fit for purpose never mind a car that has safety issues, I have had a car in the past taken back by a manufacturer and given compensation for my troubles, not easy but it was worth pursuing, Sometimes you have to be prepared for the long haul but do not be deterred by the initial contact, If you feel you are right push on.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome