Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna ABS warning lights

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna ABS warning lights

Just discovered this forum while searching for this problem on the web.

The ABS / Serv / Brake and Stop lights are all lit permanantly on the dash. The brakes seem OK.

I have checked my Haynes service manual and these lights don't seem to be linked. According to the manual, the Serv light comes on when the ABS fails and the Stop light comes on when the brake system light comes on (low fluid).

Are all 4 lights together normal for a specific failure ?

The car is a 2000 Mk 1 1.9Dti and has been a total pain in the ¤¤¤¤ since I bought recon cylinder head after timing belt snapped, new alternator etc etc.

I have a deep distrust of garages (especially main dealers), anybody know if it's possible to diagnose this myself ?

Is this a hard fault, or just one that was recorded (if there's anyway it can be recorded) ?

Forgot to add.....This happened the day after I refilled the washer botttle, coincidence surely ???

Thanks for advice.

Currently in stevedrink's garage:
2000 Laguna I 1.9DTi

Last edited by stevedrink; 11th January 2007 at 12:44 AM.
  5 Lastest Threads by stevedrink
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Late Mk1 abs ECU can be fixed Electronics Richardw 2 2511 27th March 2007 07:20 PM
LagDti - Do you have any info on teves ABS Electronics stevedrink 3 1162 24th March 2007 01:56 AM
Laguna ABS warning lights Cars & motoring stevedrink 5 4464 10th January 2007 11:58 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome