Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hi guys what's your thoughts??

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th December 2013 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi guys what's your thoughts??

Hi, I've just purchased a 55 plate megane 1.9 dci sport hatch, one owner from new with 130k on the clock, lots of options on it as it was a demo for 6 months prior to first owner, it's got pano roof, 6 disc changer, colour coded body, xenons, etc etc,,,, taxed and tested, with full documented dealer history..

It's in very good condition with just a scratch on one of the doors, even the wheels are un scuffed.... Shame as I purchased it as a stop gap battle bus so I don't really care about it ( bit to good a condition to abuse ) it doesn't even have any clunks or bangs when driving down the road lol..

Anyway it does have one fault, just wondering if anybody else has had this fault..

Start the car and it starts and runs fine, after 5 secs the management light comes on and says check injection, car is then obviously in limp mode..
If I start the car and drive off straight away the light does not come on, but if I then come to a stop for more than a few seconds it returns,, if I continue to drive without stopping the light will not appear and the car drives fine..

I've had a code reader on it and it comes up with boost pressure A open loop.

I replaced the boost pressure sensor and still the same, I've ordered a boost pressure solenoid in the hope this cures it....

Is there anything else I should look out for on these cars???
  5 Lastest Threads by 2strokecorky
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Hi guys what's your thoughts?? Cars & motoring 2strokecorky 2 588 9th December 2013 12:54 AM
Hi all I'm new here Engines 2strokecorky 0 424 9th December 2013 12:23 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome