Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - help locked out of my laguna

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
help locked out of my laguna

i have just bought a lagune 2001 dci with only 1 card
i noticed yesterday that the unlock button on the card was working ok but the lock wasnt really at all so i thought i would try a new battery ,still no joy,i tried the resync procedure hold central locking down for 5 sec etc but still would not work so i thought,i cant leave it unlocked so i pressed the central locking from the back and locked it thinking the emergency key will open it,guess what i put the blade in and it turns ok but just doesnt open the bloody door .....!!!! is the only way out of this a smash the passenger window scenario ..or can i try anything else ..i am currently very desparate and very annoyed because the emergency key blade looked like it had been cut,i know i should have checked beford i central locked it....but
i have heard from various sources that a screwdriver can open them fairly easily ,anyone else heard this?
Currently in gibbsville's garage:
laguna ii dci
  5 Lastest Threads by gibbsville
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
loosing/lost coolant laguna 1.9 dci Heating & cooling madnoel10 10 3527 20th January 2009 08:07 AM
Laguna - Red padlock light next to hazard light... Electronics dr. sarf 10 1949 15th January 2009 10:08 AM
right fuse for the lugana ii headlights? Electronics gibbsville 2 827 18th September 2007 02:51 PM
is this where the laguna ii dci egr is? Engines gibbsville 10 1712 8th September 2007 04:19 PM
laguna II bonnet cable replacement story Bodywork sheriffdude 7 1737 22nd February 2007 04:01 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome