Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Wipers juddering

View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 14th January 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by rodmaker View Post
Well I haven't bought the stuff yet but gee thats clever, if facetious, advice!"Rod, Follow the instructions on the bottle!!" Never thought of that.

My wise old head tells me though, that after buying products that are designed by - persuasive advertising offering amazing advantages in it's use to get you to open your wallet. only to find they are crap - To ask questions about it first before parting with cash.

I queried "You may find with rainx you still need to decontaminate your screen. Anybody know about applying it? Don't want the chap wasting his money."

Seemed a reasonable thing to ask of someone with experence of the stuff.

The whole point I thought of the forum is to help each other out and exchange knowledge.

I've just posted something about oil additives. "Do they work"
Never bought them so no idea if they work. Hence the post. To see by members comments, If they are any use.

I guess though I could just buy them and read the instructions and blindly believe what the manufactures claim for it..................................

Placebo The unusual potato remedy costs nothing so why not give it a go?
Sorry Rodmaker, I didn't mean to appear facetious, I was just trying to be brief as I didn't have time to give a lengthy reply.
I've used the product for 10 years, and been impressed with how it displaces rainwater from the screen above 30 mph and negates the use of wipers saving wear and tear.

Political correctness defined:
Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
Currently in Nick's garage:
Jeep Wrangler Sport 2.5
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome