Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help needed!!

Thread: Help needed!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 16th January 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Help needed!!

Hi, I have a laguna II dci sport tourer initiale, 52 plate 118,000 miles on clock. Its started giving some niggles that my main dealer want over£1000 for!!!!!

It is going to require rear brake pads soon, main dealer state that the pads come with the discs and cannon be got seperately. Very expensive compared to pads for my old laguna. The offside headlamp, (xenon), is faulty. The sidelight doesn't work. Dealer states its an electrical problem, whole unit needs replacing, although main light is fine, over£300!!!! They want over £70 for a new door seal as well. the clock takes ages to make th eright time, usually stating it is 12:00 onwards for about 5 mins, and the temp monitor is telling me its 34 degrees outside. Add to it that there was a loud bump from inside the car recently and the sat nav screen went blank and the sound went off for about 20 seconds. It has done this twice now. Dealer have never heard of this before and want to do extensive tests - at a cost of course.

Any advice as to all or part of my problems appreciated - even if the advice is get rid of it!!!!!!

Currently in gaz007a's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 1.9dci initiale sport tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by gaz007a
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Help needed!! Cars & motoring davesss 5 1260 16th January 2007 02:56 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome